How do you set up your new Nexus Merchants account?
1 Log 1n to https://app.nexusmerchants.com/getstarted/
2 Fill in the “Register for FREE Account”
3 Confirm your registration via clicking the email confirmation link sent to your mailbox. Please, do so as Nexus will not work otherwise and the password will also be sent by email. You can change the password inside your Nexus Account.
4 Log back into your Nexus account. Please, fill in the form to purchase the merchant connection.
5 On the screen that follows (see below) click on the GREEN button to start connecting your Infusionsoft app
6 Click on the second icon on the screen to select the Merchant of your choice. (see below) followed by “next”
7 On the next screen (as below) you will need to put your Stripe keys in.
8 Click “NEXT” and you land on the following page.
Complete the form. If you would like to know where to find this information, you can click on the ” question mark” icons to guide you. Click next and you’ll be taken to the last step of the Nexus set up wizard. (see next image)
COPY THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD!! THESE NEED TO BE PASTED IN YOUR INFUSIONSOFT APP
(You can click on “Click here” button on the upper screenshot…….OR follow the steps below)
• Go to Infusionsoft Main Nav > E-commerce > Settings
• Select the “Merchants Account” tab from the left panel.
• Click on “Add Merchants Account” button found on the right side of the screen. (see below)
(A pop up will appear as shown below. Select Nexus from the drop-down and it will open up a new pop up box configuration that says Manage Nexus Account where you need to paste the Username and Password you copied from your Nexus Account)
Paste the copied Username and password in the next screen!
Now you can go back to your Infusionsoft Account and complete the configuration.
• My Nav > E-commerce > Settings
• Select Orders Tab
• Scroll to the field that says Default Merchant Acct for Manual Orders and select Nexus from the drop-down.
• Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click SAVE
Configure Nexus as your other Credit Card Processor.
• My Nav > E-commerce > E-commerce Setup
• Under Payments Option, select Payment Types
• On Payment Types page, scroll down and look for Other Credit Card Processor section and select Nexus from the drop-down.
Kindly do a test transaction and see if it works.
IMPORTANT! Stripe accounts MUST be telephone verified to be able to use your Stripe account or the payments will fail! If the telephone number is not verified by de owner of the account, The API will not be saved.
If you get this:
Error: “Sending credit card numbers directly to the Stripe API is generally unsafe. To continue processing use Stripe.js ()”
“Sending credit card numbers directly to the Stripe API is generally unsafe. To continue processing use..
Follow this article and you will be good: Article
Did the payment get through?
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You’re good to go. 🙂