What is your Nexus Merchants ID and Nexus Merchants Passphrase?
The Nexus Merchants ID and Nexus Merchants nexus Merchants Passphrase are the information used by Nexus Merchants to connect to your Infusionsoft account. They must be copied and pasted in your Infusionsoft configuration.
Step 1: Go to https://app.nexusmerchants.com/merchants and click on settings at the left bottom corner of you merchant.
Step 2: Copy the information you see in the grey fields from your merchant as shown in the image below. and login to your Infusionsoft account. (Make sure that you will open up a separate Tab in your browser to open your Infusionsoft account so you will not lose this page).
COPY THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD!! THESE NEED TO BE PASTED IN YOUR INFUSIONSOFT APP
• Go to Infusionsoft Main Nav > E-commerce > Settings
• Select the “Merchants Account” tab from the left panel.
• Scroll down and choose Nexus as your payment processor and click on manage account. (see below)
Paste the copy Nexus Merchants ID and Nexus Merchants Passphrase in the next screen! ( do not forget to save)
Now you can go back and complete the configuration.
• My Nav > E-commerce > Settings
• Select Orders Tab
• Scroll to the field that says Default Merchant Acct for Manual Orders and select Nexus from the drop-down.
• Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click SAVE
Kindly do a test transaction and see if it works.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You’re good to go. 🙂